We at NEQALS realize that there are many agencies in the area that are looking for dedicated and professional EMTs and Paramedics.
We offer a competitive rate and benefits for full-time staff including paid holidays and vacation. All employees are eligible for a 401K with match and paid sick time per NYS guidelines. In addition we offer a relaxed work environment in one of the fastest growing areas in Monroe County and a great mix of trauma, medical and other EMS calls, allowing you to practice all of your skills without getting burned out.
NEQALS follows the NYS DoH policy statement number 00-10 in regards to establishing guidelines for employment for all levels of EMTs. See the policy statement here.
In addition to these, NEQALS also has the requirements below for employment. Where these conflict with any found in the DoH policy, the following supersede the DoH guidelines.
- 19 years of age
- Current NYS Certified EMT-B or PARAMEDIC
- Valid NYS Drivers License (approval from insurance company)
- No criminal record (misdemeanor or felony / verifiable)
- Submit to a drug screen urinalysis upon application
- Commit to 24 hours of service / month
- Be able to handle the physical demands of EMS
- A passion to contribute to the success of the NEQ organization
- Able to work in a command structured environment
If you wish to apply, please fill out the secure online employment application form on our website, directly below, and hit submit once completed.